Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time Flies

I was in my store room yesterday, doing house keeping. Then, I saw a dusty box that contains all of my child hood pictures. Time really flies, the kids were grown up, and some of them were not with us anymore. Hah! Can you recognize the people in the picture? You surely do...from the left...Sean (Steve's younger brother), Victor, Me, and Pr Mike. We're great friends!
What pose is this? During that period of time, we love a comic call dragon ballz. If you know the comic, I m sure you'll know what are we possing then...He he...I still remember the character that I love is Son Goku. Pr Mike got the skill to draw all the characters. Really nice. Can you still do it Mike?

9 Comments:

At June 10, 2008 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Edr3nK0h said...

wow.. you guys really changed a lot.. hehe.. i'm thinking to post my oldies pic too.. but.. fortunately, scanner was down.. haha

 
At June 11, 2008 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Navian Lee said...

wa... mike and victor change a little bit only... still can recognise.... you leh... haha... so much...

 
At June 11, 2008 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Navian Lee said...

I can't wait till I'm older to look back at my childhood... haha

 
At June 14, 2008 at 12:35 PM , Blogger mitmit said...

Cool! Almost didn't recognize u.

 
At June 17, 2008 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Mike Leo said...

Wah...that Pr Mike was so handsome back then... and he is still the handsome-est till today....

 
At August 25, 2008 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Navian Lee said...

Mike, as usual... Praising himself...

 
At October 10, 2008 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Navian Lee said...

hey, wassup? When you're free do my true friends test ya..

 
At October 12, 2008 at 11:09 PM , Blogger -ChengYan- said...

Hooii.... UPDATE UR BLOG lah..... even cbox pun sudah hilang~

 
At September 6, 2012 at 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you Edmund. You wont remember who am i, but i gonna post also. Yeah, Mike always like DBZ stuff and always brag that he can do the Son Goku ultimate attack in SNES DBZ2 fighthing game. lol.

I still remember you like to play guitar and very very good at it. We use to study sunday skool together at the old building next to church, i wonder now they still have sunday skool class there....Time flies and all also grown. But somehow i still remember as if i still in the sunday bible skool yesterday.

I will remain anonymous at this post. I not a stalker la! Just happen to click on links and bump into your blog. But good to see you bro.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home